Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crystal Palace.

Wanderlusting after an enchanting view of the northern sky (or a visit to Santa) from a crystal palace in the Finnish snow?  Go no further than the Igloo Hotel in Kakslauttanen!

The thermal glass constructing this spectacular igloo prevents the glass from frosting, so your view of the northern lights and millions of stars in the crystal sky is never obstructed, even when the temperature outside drops to under -30°C (my California brain cannot comprehend this type of cold).


I mean, come on, that's something else. Sign me up! Found via Pop Up City.

(Pssst. I have an entire series of wanderlust posts to share in the new year! Get your passports ready!)

1 comment:

  1. We should go! We can also hit up my family for some free food while we are in Finland

    ReplyDelete